Pages

Starry Sky (TV)

Starry Sky (TV)

Alternative title:
Starry Sky
Starry Sky (TV)
Starry Sky TV Series
Suta Suka (Japanese)
スタ☆スカ (Japanese)
Genres: romance, slice of life
Themes: bishounen, male harem, school
Episode List: 13
Plot:
The heroine, Tsukiko, enrolled to a school that was recently changed from all-boys school to co-ed. Since the area where the school is conveniently rural and the rather exclusive curriculums the school has, up until now the heroine is the only one female who enrolled to the school.


[MKV][JpnAudio][EngSub][+/-40mb][MQ][Host:EU]
Episode 1 : Episode Capricorn
Episode 2 : Episode Aquarius  
Episode 3 : Episode Aquarius I  
Episode 4 : Episode Aquarius II   
Episode 5 : Episode Pisces I   
Episode 6 : Episode Gemini   
Episode 7 : Episode Aries I  
Episode 8 : Episode Aries II  
Episode 9 : Episode Taurus I  
Episode 10 : Episode Libra  
Episode 11 : Episode Gemini I  
Episode 12 : Episode Gemini II  
Episode 13 : Episode Cancer I  
Episode 14 : Episode Cancer II  
Episode 15 : Episode Leo I  
Episode 16 : Episode Leo II  
Episode 17 : Episode Virgo I  
Episode 18 : Episode Virgo II  
Episode 19 : Episode Libra I  






Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger